1. The Evaluation
- A 90 minute, one-on-one session with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- We'll review your complete medical history, medication profile, and test your balance, strength, flexibility, reaction time, and endurance.
- Together you and your PT will set functional goals and set up a plan for the future specific to your needs.
- Based on your therapist's findings in the evaluation
- Typically this is 3 times per week for 4 weeks
3. Get a Referral for Physical Therapy
- If you don't have one, we can walk you through how to get one from your PCP, neurologist, or Movement Disorder Specialist.
4. Start your Sessions!
- We bring the equipment to your home, office, or desired workout spot
- 60 minute sessions
- Every client gets a copy of the PWR!Moves guidebook
- Work through an exercise program built specifically for you
- Even after you're done seeing us for therapy, we keep you motivated by sending you workout reminders, motivational videos, and more.
- We'll help you transition to exercises at home, taking community classes, or our Fitness & Wellness Program.
6. Rinse and Repeat.. Annually
- Mark your calendar for next year - research supports getting an exercise "check up" once per year similar to seeing your PCP or dentist